Embezzlement – Credit Card Fraud – Theft – Madison WI Law Firm
An experienced theft attorney in Madison will be able to address all aspects of financial fraud. Embezzlement is considered to be the act of dishonestly obtaining funds from an employer, corporation or individual in one of several manners:
- Fraud: typically associated with credit card fraud or other identity theft. An accusation and felony arrest can lead to prison time
- Falsifying records to conceal a theft: falsifying records to hide a crime may be a federal offense. Federal Aggravated Identity Theft Statute 18 USC section 1028A prohibits using a fraudulent identification document. If you use the fraudulent ID in connection with committing another felony, then you may be subject to an additional two-year mandatory minimum sentence.
Embezzlement is a serious crime that requires an experienced Wisconsin embezzlement attorney – contact Eisenberg Law Offices, S.C. today. Give us a call at 608-256-8356 for a free initial consultation.
When To Contact An Experienced Wisconsin Embezzlement Lawyer?
Immediately! If you believe you are being accused of a crime and a police investigation may lead to a charge, don’t wait to seek legal counsel. Embezzlement crimes are prosecuted quite vigorously and may result in incarceration in state or federal prison.
Immediate representation is imperative to build a case and fight formal charges. If you’ve been accused of embezzlement, your employer or the company may try these tactics:
- Intimidate you into signing a confession of embezzlement
- Bully you into verbally admitting guilt
- Arrange for a meeting to discuss the matter without legal counsel
- Involve the police or other officials before you can obtain an attorney
That’s why time is of the essence when faced with such matters. A credit card fraud attorney or theft attorney in Madison who has experience in all types of embezzlement cases should be your first line of defense.
Discuss your case with an embezzlement lawyer in Madison, WI at Eisenberg Law Offices, S.C. Call 608-256-8356 for a free initial consultation.
Read Our Customer Reviews
RECENT CASE RESULTS
Eisenberg Law has successfully represented our clients in thousands of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Family Law Cases during our 30-plus years in business.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- 6 Facts About Wisconsin Personal Injury Law | Eisenberg Law
- Example Of Unlawful OWI Stops In Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Car Crash Statute of Limitations Is Three Years
- Ignition Interlock Device | OWI in Wisconsin
- Q And A With A Wisconsin Car Accident Lawyer
- Getting A Second Option For Car Accident Injuries