Madison WI Attorney – Eisenberg Law Offices
Tel:608.256.8356 | 608.256.8356
- J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, 2018, Cum Laude
- B.S., Political Science and Criminal Justice,University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, Magna Cum Laude, 2015
- Wisconsin, 2018
- Dane County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Staff Attorney for Dane County Circuit judges, 2018-2019
- Worked for the Wisconsin Innocence Project during his time at UW Law School
- Legislative aide for Representative Terese Berceau
Derek Brown joined Eisenberg Law Offices as an attorney in September, 2019. Previously, he worked for one year as a staff attorney for four Dane County Circuit Court judges.
Derek earned his B.S. in Political Science and Criminal Justice from the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2015. During his time at UWO, Derek worked as a teaching assistant, a research assistant, and a tutor. Derek also received the Chancellor’s Award for Excellence and the best student paper award at the Midwestern Criminal Justice Association Conference. Derek graduated Cum Laude from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2018. During his time at UW, Derek had the opportunity to work for the Wisconsin Innocence Project and as a legislative aide for Representative Terese Berceau.
Derek’s practice areas include family law and criminal defense. He has experience working with both felony and misdemeanor criminal cases, divorces, juvenile delinquency, and CHIPS cases.