Construction Equipment Injury
Madison WI Construction Equipment Injury Attorneys
Construction sites employ some of the world’s heaviest and most powerful machines. The massive size and weight of such equipment can make it extremely dangerous for construction workers, who often work in crowded conditions and under the stress of tight deadlines. Faulty, defective, malfunctioning or improperly operated construction equipment can lead to serious accidents, which can cause catastrophic injuries and even deaths.
Our construction injury attorneys at Eisenberg Law Offices, based in Madison WI, understand that the victims may never be able to lead a normal life again. If you, or anyone you know, have suffered a construction equipment accident, we are ready to stand up and fight for the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Construction Equipment Accidents
Although nearly any tool or equipment may potentially cause injuries, there are certain conditions which can increase the accident probability. In fact, the experience of our personal injury attorneys proves that construction equipment accidents in most cases are not just ‘accidental’. More often than not, they are caused by someone’s carelessness or negligence:
- The equipment is not designed or manufactured safely;
- The construction workers using the equipment are not properly trained and supervised;
- The construction workers are not using the equipment properly and safely;
- The equipment is not properly maintained;
- The equipment lacks proper warnings about the potential dangers of its usage.
Enlisting Professional Construction Injury Attorney
No matter what type of construction equipment accident you have suffered, we advise you not to rely on worker’s compensation alone for covering all your expenses – enlist the help of experienced and professional construction injury attorneys in order to secure for yourself and your family the future financial well-being you need.
Your injuries may not only cost you your life savings, but may also prevent you from ever working again. Only experienced construction injury attorneys will have the knowledge for investigating the smallest details of your case for determining:
- The exact cost of medical bills, rehabilitation / physical therapy or specially trained caregivers;
- Compensation amounts for lost wages and loss of future earning capacity;
- Damages you have sustained in the form of personal pain and suffering;
- The parties which may be held accountable for the accident, your employer, the site’s landowner, the general contractor, prime contractor, subcontractor, construction managers and supervisors as well as equipment and material suppliers.
If you, or anyone you know, have been injured due to a construction equipment accident and need an experienced personal injury attorney to represent your rights and obtain the settlement you deserve, contact Eisenberg Law Offices for a free consultation.